To excel in the office, spend a day away from the office!
Join us for a day of practical tips for enhancing your skills and putting your professional development on a faster track.
When: April 23, 2014
Where: UGA's Athens campus
Cost: $179 for day; $125 half-day
The University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education joins with the International Association of Administrative Professionals in celebrating the office professionals who make offices work. Come join us for a day of exceptional professional development activities!
Top 5 Reasons why you should attend the 2014 Administrative Professionals Day:
- Learn how to increase your productivity by refocusing skills
- Improve performance for a winning partnership with your boss
- Network with colleagues and professional experts
- Gain a wealth of new strategies, skills, and solutions to use every day
- Recharge your spirit and refresh your professional skills
Who Should Attend?
- Business/Office Managers
- Executive Assistants
- Administrative Assistants, Associates and Specialists
- HR Coordinators, Specialists, and Associates
- Meeting Planners
- Customer Service Representatives
- Office Assistants and Clerks
- Anyone You Wish to Honor!
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- $179 – Registration fee
- $125 – Half day including lunch