Taking Coaching Skills to New Heights......Coaching Skills for Managers and Executives
The Coaching Skills for Managers and Executives Program is a 13-hour training program designed for managers and leaders who want the skills to lead their team to optimal performance.
The coaching course includes:
- How to build constructive accountability that makes teams thrive
- A proven process for delivering a clear set of expectations
- More effective communication skills at every level
- Diagnostics that guide the coach to optimum effectiveness
- Creating high levels of expectations
- Learning paths to proven successful team performance
- Creating action plans
Learn more about features of our coaching program with these informational videos!
The Coaching Skills for Managers and Executives Program is provided through the partnership of the University of Georgia and Sherpa Coaching, LLC.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers and executives responsible for team performance
- Established executives who are building up new layers of leadership
- Human resource managers, O/D professionals, and corporate trainers, responsible for developing “fast track” employees for management and leadership positions
Coaching is a process of facilitation, detailed and clearly documented, that creates positive change in business behavior. A coach is a facilitator who works one-on-one, meeting frequently with an executive or senior manager to create positive changes in business behavior. The Sherpa process for coaching is a detailed, open-source set of practices and standards that directs the activities of an coach. This process creates the only comprehensive rational / technical foundation for the coaching profession. This coaching training is designed to bring process, clarity and competence to coaching.
Why do leaders learn to coach?
- 85% want to sharpen the leadership skills of high potential individuals.
- 70% need to correct behavioral problems.
- 65% want to ensure the success of new, or just-promoted managers.
Tuesday and Wednesday
8:15 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
You set the date! The University of Georgia will come to your corporate location or we can host the 2 day program at University of Georgia Gwinnett campus.
$1200 per person (US Funds)
Click here for details about the University of Georgia CEU.