Quality customer service is crucial to the survival of most organizations. In fact, Georgia employers rank customer service as one of the top skills they are seeking.
This action-packed two-day workshop equips you with the skills and confidence needed to enhance customer loyalty, increase profitability, and secure a competitive advantage. Managers, business professionals, small business owners, and high-potential employees will all gain invaluable insights into creating and sustaining a culture of service excellence.
The workshop covers:
- what a dynamic service culture should look, sound, and feel like to the customer
- how to assess your ability to consistently deliver a memorable customer experience
- six principles for elevating the customer experience from average to extraordinary
- the five levels of listening
- “LEAP”: the four-step problem resolution process
- how to respond to difficult situations
- 11 tips for creating customer loyalty
- the keys to accountability
- and much more!
Tuesday and Wednesday
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
12 Hours/1.2 CEU's
Visit the University of Georgia CEU policies for more detials.