Learn all aspects of the grant writing process — from effectively writing and researching to obtaining and then maintaining the grants you win. Whether you work in the private, public or government sphere, the Grant Writing Online Training Program will teach you what it takes to get funded.
Key points of the curriculum include:
- Locating available grants
- Fundamental elements of a proposal
- Proposal preparation skills
- Roles of non-profit board of directors and the management team
- Basic legal writing, including analytical reasoning
- Standard editorial and formatting skills
- Formation, maintenance and dissolution of various business entities
- Maximizing fundraising opportunities
The University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education is pleased to offer this course in partnership with ed2go Online Career Training.