The success of any project is heavily influenced by stakeholder involvement. Truly effective project managers know how to deal with those who have a real or perceived stake in the project's outcome.
That’s why the Project Management Institute recently expanded the emphasis on “Stakeholder Management” in the most recent edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition, the global standard for project management.
This two-day classroom course is designed to help project managers identify, communicate with, and motivate a project’s stakeholders.
You will learn how to:
- Identify and include stakeholders (internal and external)
- Seek their input and expectations
- Evaluate and prioritize their wants and needs
- Negotiate for resources, creating a win/win for all
- Listen and communicate with shareholders according to their different styles
- Engage stakeholders and keep them involved and motivated
Tuesday and Wednesday
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
12 hours/1.2 CEUs
Definition of CEU's.