The mission of the University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education is to enrich lives through learning by providing exceptional programs in a stimulating environment with superior service.
The Georgia Center will design and implement lifelong learning opportunities that serve to enhance the professional and personal development of our clients and customers. Our programs will earn local, national and global recognition for excellence. This Vision demands a Georgia Center that:
- Is focused and clear in its Mission, and thoughtfully swift in the Mission’s implementation
- Has a diverse and creative staff focused on extending the resources of the Georgia Center throughout the world
- Collaborates with strategic partners within the University, state, national and international communities to develop needs-based educational programs
- Effectively communicates its impact and value to existing and new markets, as part of comprehensive marketing strategies and organizational goals
- Sustains and expands its efforts through self-generated funding
Core Business Areas
All activity within the Georgia Center is related to, or is in support of, two core business areas:
The Georgia Center is conveniently located on the University's South Campus and only minutes away from Downtown Athens. Our address is 1197 South Lumpkin Street, Athens, Georgia 30602-3603.
For additional information contact:
Dr. Bill Crowe, Director
E-mail: William [dot] Crowe [at] georgiacenter [dot] uga [dot] edu