Invest in training for a career in government!
In today's marketplace, the best investment you can make is to expand your skills and employment opportunities through education.
To enhance your career path, consider courses that increase your knowledge of specialized governmental functions, such as Governmental Accounting or Governmental Human Resources. The University of Georgia offers a diverse portfolio of Governmental Training Online Courses that can meet your needs.
Benefits of Governmental Training and Governmental Finance Online Courses
- Enjoy the convenience of studying anyplace, anytime
- Earn University of Georgia Continuing Education Units (CEUs) or Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours
- Save travel time and money
Governmental Training Courses Available:
- Governmental Accounting Online Training
- Debt Administration Online Course
- Introductory Budget Online Course
- Revenue Administration Online Course
- Treasury Management Online Course
- Internal Controls Online Training
- Internal Controls — Accounts Receivable and Cash Receipts
- Internal Controls — Accounts Payable and Cash Disbursements
- Internal Controls — Capital Assets COMING IN 2013!
- Internal Controls — Payroll COMING IN 2013!
- Human Resources: An Online Course for Governmental Officials
Click on any of the course titles above to get more course details.
Register today! For more information or to register, please call +1-706-542-3537 or e-mail questions [at] georgiacenter [dot] uga [dot] edu.