Are You Ready to Get Started? We're Here to Help!
Event planners on staff at the University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education & Hotel can manage every detail of your next meeting, conference, retreat, or special event, with all facilities and services under one roof.
The Sales Office is the best "first stop" for anyone seeking to plan an event at the Georgia Center. This office will answer questions, explain our services, check on space availability for your upcoming events, and make all space reservations.
The Ideal Choice for your Next Meeting or Event
Looking for a conference center in Athens, Georgia, close to the University? The Georgia Center makes any meeting a great success.
UGA's Hotel is located in the heart of the University of Georgia's Athens campus. It offers unparalleled conference services, plus:
- Convenient accommodations on campus: 200 guest rooms and suites offering a variety of sizes and prices to meet your needs and budget
- Free WiFi access throughout the hotel and conference center
- On-site fitness center and access to the university’s fitness facilities
- On-site dining options including both restaurant and private banquet facilities
- 38,000 sq. feet of meeting and banquet space including 16,000 sq. ft. of flexible and accessible exhibit space
- 26 dedicated meeting rooms including:
- 200-seat auditorium
- 22 conference rooms including one capable of seating up to 600
- 3 executive board rooms
- Business Center with free internet access
Telephone: (706) 542-2654 (direct) or (800) 488-7827, Extension 2
FAX: (706) 542-2635
Sales and Event Coordination, Suite 298
Georgia Center for Continuing Education
University of Georgia
1197 S. Lumpkin Street
Athens, GA 30602-3603