Consider the UGA Hotel and Conference Center for your next event
Looking for a conference center in Athens, Georgia, close to the University? The UGA Hotel and Conference Center makes any meeting a great success.
The UGA Hotel is located in the heart of the University of Georgia's Athens campus. It offers unparalleled conference services, plus:
- 200 guest rooms and suites in a wide variety of configurations
- 38,000 sq. ft. of meeting space
- 16,000 sq. ft. of flexible exhibit space
- 19 conference rooms; eight are equipped with smart podiums and the latest audio/visual technology
- 4 onsite dining options
- Ballroom areas
- 3 executive boardrooms
- 2 multi-function spaces
- Auditorium (Masters Hall)
- A fitness center
- A computer lab
- Free WiFi access throughout the hotel and conference center
- Complimentary on-site Business Center – with Internet access
All of this—and more—is under one roof, on campus at UGA!
- In 2010 and 2011, the UGA Hotel and Conference Center received the "Prime Site Award" from Facilities & Destinations magazine.
- Meetings and Conventions magazine featured the UGA Hotel as among the best university-based conference centers in the country.
- "We've had some very elegant banquets at the UGA Hotel. The service is outstanding and the personnel are wonderful. The staff gives us a great deal of flexibility." — A local meeting planner
- Athens ranks among the country's Top 10 Cities for Affordable Vacations, according to the Atlanta Business Chronicle.