Next Generation DNA Sequence Analysis
Join us for our annual Spring symposium! The IOB Symposium is an exciting two-day event that will feature state of the art training workshops with cutting-edge bioinformatics software and captivating lectures from leaders in Next Generation DNA Sequence Analysis. Detailed information on the symposium can be found at the Institute of Bioinformatics web site.
For a detailed schedule and information on the poster sessions with prizes, please visit the Institute of Bioinformatics web site.
You will be asked to select from the following training workshops scheduled for the afternoon of Monday, April 8th.
Monday, April 8, 2013 (1:10p.m.-3:00 p.m.)
- "Geneious: Powerful Bioinformatics Tools That Are Easy to Use"
- (*** This workshop is FULL ***) Richard "Ed" Green: "Genome Assembly and Quality Measurements"
Monday, April 8, 2013 (3:30p.m.-5:00p.m.)
- "CoGe: Web Based Services for Comparative Genomics”
- (*** This workshop is FULL ***) Brant Faircloth: "UCE Nirvana Software: Demuxipy, Splitaake, & Phyluce"
- UGA Students & Post-Doctoral Researchers: $20
- UGA Faculty & Other: $30
- IOB Faculty & Members: $25
- Non UGA-Affiliated: $90
Event Cancellation Policies
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before April 1, 2013, will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. If your registration fee is less than $35, the entire amount will be retained. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call 800-884-1381, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the Georgia Center will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
You'll be given the opportunity to make a hotel reservation as you proceed through the online registration process.
Program Contact: Sonja Eklund
Registration Contact: The Georgia Center
If you require special services, contact Nette Penn at Nette.Penn@georgiacenter.uga.edu, by April 1, 2013. Dietary restrictions should be indicated on the registration form or during the online registration process.