This conference will be attended by K-8 teachers and library specialists, as well as by public librarians and others who are interested in children's literature. For the complete agenda and list of speakers, please download the conference brochure from the "Downloadable Content" on the right.
The University of Georgia College of Education, Department of Language and Literacy Education
Full-conference fees include all educational sessions, the Friday Luncheon and the Saturday Storyteller's Luncheon. Saturday-only conference fees include Saturday educational sessions and the Saturday Storyteller's Luncheon.
- Early fee paid on or before 3/5/12 - $125
- Fee paid after 3/5/12 - $145
- Full-time UGA student* with no meals - $45
- Full-time UGA student with meals - $80
- Full-time non-UGA student* with no meals - $55
- Full-time non-UGA student* with meals - $95
*To verify student status, sponsoring professor's name must be provided.
Saturday-Only Conference Fees
- Early fee paid on or before 3/5/12 - $65
- Fee paid after 3/5/12 - $80
Event Cancellation Policies
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before March 16, 2012 will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call 800-884-1381, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, The Georgia Center will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
You'll be given the opportunity to make a hotel reservation as you proceed through the online registration process.
gcba [at] uga [dot] edu
If you require special services or have dietary restrictions, contact your Jean Mann at (706) 542-2237 or Jean [dot] Mann [at] georgiacenter [dot] uga [dot] edu by March 16, 2012.