This two-day professional conference showcases innovative Instructional Design and Development (IDD) projects and eLearning design strategies. Sessions and demonstrations are presented by students, scholars, and professionals from a variety of contexts including corporate, industry, government, higher education, and others. Content includes hands-on learning experiences that can immediately be applied to improve job performance as well as specific examples of client-based projects for real-world application. This is a low-cost, high-value event that is rich in content and in meaningful networking with established leaders. The conference also serves as an annual orientation and professional networking event for UGA IDD students.
- Jennifer Williams, Turner Enterprises and Global Technology Organization
- Stacey Rivers, Turner Enterprises and Global Technology Organization
- Carolyn Dickerson, Turner Enterprises and Global Technology Organization
- Brad Hokanson, University of Minnesota – Beyond Content: Reorienting Educational Technology
(includes dinner, lunch, & refreshments)
- Registration Fee: $169
- Proposal Accepted or IDD Alumni: $134
- Friday Only or Saturday Only: $109
- UGA Faculty, Staff, & Students: $49
- IDD Students & 1st-year IDD Alumni: Complimentary
(Held Friday from 9-noon; Separate registration fee applies)
- Rob Branch, University of Georgia – Essentials for Success
- Ron Braxley, University of Georgia – Quick Video Production for eLearning Projects
- Dan Richards, Interactive Advantage Corporation – Introduction to Articulate Storyline 360
- UGA Office of Online Learning – Putting Gamified Learning to Work in Organizational Settings (working title)
Event Cancellation Policies:
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before Friday, August 11, 2017, will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call (706) 542-7473, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
You will be given the opportunity to make a hotel reservation as you proceed through the online registration process.
To change or cancel your hotel reservation, call (800) 884-1381 or (706) 542-2134.
Special Needs: If you require special services, contact Nette Penn at Nette.Penn@georgiacenter.uga.edu by Friday, August 11, 2017.
Dietary restrictions should be indicated on the registration form or during the registration process.