EURING 2013, scheduled for April 28-May 4, in Athens, Georgia (USA), will focus on the development, understanding and integration of new methodologies in the analysis of ringing data. The primary focus of the EURING Analytical Meeting is the advancement of statistical methods used to estimate population parameters, with emphasis on methods relevant to samples of marked individuals (e.g., bird ringing / banding), though some presentations may also involve application of comparable methods to unmarked individuals such as occupancy modelling and estimation of detection probabilities in monitoring programs. The conference will include 4 days of oral sessions, a poster session, an optional full day workshop on methods and mid-conference field trips. There will be no parallel sessions. The conference will be kept small (100-120 participants) facilitating communication and exchange. EURING Analytical Meeting & Workshop web site.
All presenters (including poster presenters) MUST register by March 31, 2013.
- Full Conference Registration on/before 2/15/13 – $450
- Full Conference Registration after 2/15/13 – $600
- Student Registration on/before 2/15/13 – $300
- Student Registration after 2/15/13 – $450
- Individual Day Registration (UGA only) – $100/day
- Guest Sunday Reception/Dinner – $35
- Guest Tuesday Dinner/Entertainment – $40
- Guest Poster Reception – $25
- Guest Thursday Field Trip – $50
- Guest Friday Banquet – $50
Event Cancellation Policies
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before April 19, 2013 will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call 800-884-1381, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Hotel and Conference Center will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
You'll be given the opportunity to make a hotel reservation as you proceed through the online registration process.
If you require special services, contact Nette Penn, email@example.com at least 5 business days before your event. Dietary restrictions should be indicated on the registration form or during the online registration process.