The Georgia Mosquito Control Association (GMCA) is holding an educational conference as a benefit to its membership and any other interested individuals. The conference is an opportunity for members to interact with colleagues, obtain the latest information concerning all aspects of mosquito control and to earn Continuing Education credits required to maintain the State of Georgia Pesticide Applicator's License.
- Full Conference Registration (Includes GMCA Membership) – $145
- Wednesday Only Registration (Includes GMCA Membership) – $95
- Thursday Only Registration (Includes GMCA Membership) – $95
- Friday Only Registration (Includes GMCA Membership) – $95
- Guest Banquet Registration – $35
**Thursday Guest banquet purchase is only available to those registering for the Full Conference or for Thursday Only. You may not select the Thursday Guest banquet ticket if you are registering for Wednesday Only or Friday Only.
Event Cancellation Policies
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before October 9, 2013, will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call 800-884-1381, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Hotel and Conference Center will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
You'll be given the opportunity to make a hotel reservation as you proceed through the online registration process.
Registration Contact: The Georgia Center
registration [at] georgiacenter [dot] uga [dot] edu
Jerry De Ramus
jlderamus [at] dhr [dot] state [dot] ga [dot] us
If you require special services, contact Nette Penn at Nette [dot] penn [at] georgiacenter [dot] uga [dot] edu, by October 9, 2013. Dietary restrictions should be indicated on the registration form or during the online registration process.