This conference will provide current and pertinent information to eye care professionals. For more information, please visit Georgia Optometric Association web site.
Georgia Optometric Association
Seventeen COPE-approved hours plus 1 hour of non-Cope Jurisprudence for a total of 18 hours of Continuing Education (CE) plus "CPR Re-certification" will be offered. Be sure to bring your ARBO Card. The ARBO Scanning System will be used for monitoring attendance for your education credit.
- GOA Member on/before 9/14/12, $350; after 9/14/12, $450
- Out-of State AOA Member on/before 9/14/12, $375; after 9/14/12, $475
- Non-GOA/AOA Member on/before 9/14/12, $450; after 9/14/12, $550
- New Licensee (graduated in 2012), No Fee
- Optometric Student, No Fee
- Spouse, $50
- CPR Recertification, $50 (space limited - must register by 9/27/12 to participate)
- Sunday Only (10/14/12)*
- GOA Member, $225
- Non-Member GOA/AOA, $325
* A one-day registration is available for Sunday only, October 14, 2012
Event Cancellation Policies
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before October 5, 2012, will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call 800-884-1381, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Hotel and Conference Center will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
You'll be given the opportunity to make a hotel reservation as you proceed through the online registration process.
Jean Mann, Jean [dot] Mann [at] georgiacenter [dot] uga [dot] edu, 706.542.2237
If you require special services or have dietary restrictions, contact Jean Mann at 706.542.2237 or Jean [dot] Mann [at] georgiacenter [dot] uga [dot] edu by October 5, 2012.