The 2017 Georgia Water Resources Conference, a biennial conference that brings together scientists, policy makers, students, and a broad range of stakeholders to discuss and learn about Georgia’s water resources, will be held at the University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education, in Athens, GA. The theme of the 2017 GWRC is “Prosperity through Resilience and Restoration”, and will investigate the many ways in which our water resources and effective management of them are critical to our state’s economic, ecological, and cultural well-being. Key topics will include resilient water management, aquatic restoration, habitat conservation, hydrologic modeling, the impact of climate change on Georgia’s water resources, non-point source pollution, the role of industry and agriculture in water management, and others. Please visit the Georgia Water Resources Conference web site for more information.
Pre-registration ends at 5pm on April 12. After this date, all registrations will be at the on-site rate.
- “Early-bird” two-day registration (on or before February 10): $150.00
- Full two-day registration (on or before April 12): $170.00
- Full two-day registration (after April 12): $200.00
- “Early-bird” one-day registration (on or before February 10): $90.00
- One-day registration (on or before April 12): $100.00
- One-day registration (after April 12): $120.00
- “Early-bird” two-day registration (on or before February 10): $85.00
- Full two-day registration (on or before April 27): $95.00
- Full two-day registration (after April 12): $110.00
- “Early-bird” one-day registration (on or before February 10): $65.00
- One-day registration (on or before April 12): $75.00
- One-day registration (after April 12): $90.00
Students must be currently enrolled in a college or University.
Exhibitors (prices include one full conference registration)
- 5X8 Booth (commercial): $850.00
- 3X6 Table (commercial): $550.00
- 5X8 Booth (non-commercial): $525.00
- 3X6 Table (non-commercial): $325.00
- Electricity: $60.00
Please see exhibitor information for setup and breakdown information as well as other important information. We look forward to having you join the group in sessions and meals!
Event Cancellation Policies: (1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before April 12, 2017, will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call (706) 542-7473, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
You will be given the opportunity to make a hotel reservation as you proceed through the online registration process.
Registration Contact: The Georgia Center
Special Needs: If you require special services, contact Jean Mann at Jean.Mann@georgiacenter.uga.edu by April 12, 2017.
Dietary restrictions should be indicated on the registration form or during the registration process.