The 37th International Good Manufacturing Practices Conference will feature many outstanding speakers from government and industry. They will focus on current topics that are critical to GMP compliance. This GMP conference is solely sponsored by the Food and Drug Administration and the University of Georgia College of Pharmacy. The conference is educational and ample time will be provided for questions and answers. Attendees will obtain valuable information that can be applied to company operations. Don't miss your chance to attend this outstanding conference which was "sold out" last year. We look forward to seeing you in Athens, Georgia, next March.
For more information, please visit the International Good Manufacturing Practices website.
Your registration will not be processed until payment is received. Your registration includes all meals, receptions, and breaks.
- Early registration fee paid on or before 1/18/2013 – $1095
- Registration fee paid after 1/18/2013 – $1195
- Registration fee paid after 2/22/2013 – $1295
- Post-Conference Tutorial paid on or before 1/18/2013 – $130
- Post-Conference Tutorial paid after 1/18/2013 – $150
- Guest meal ticket (includes all meals and receptions) – $125
- UGA Student registration fee – $125
Complimentary registration offer: For every two paid registrations from the same company, get the third registration FREE until 2/22/2013. All participants must register together and be identified by 2/22/2013. Special 2 for 3 promotion registration forms must be used and received together. View pdf for information for the special offer. After 2/22/2013, each participant must pay the full registration fee.
Event Cancellation Policies
- A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before February 22, 2013, by participants that are not part of the special 2 for 3 promotion will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed.
- Each 2 for 3 registration will be treated as a group. No individual refunds will be allowed. Only substitutions will be allowed. No refunds will be granted unless the whole group cancels together at the same time before the cancellation deadline of February 22, 2013. A $70 cancellation fee will be charged for the group cancellation.
- To change or cancel your registration, call 800-884-1381, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET.
Conference Location and Host Hotel
The Georgia Center's UGA Hotel and Conference Center, located on UGA's beautiful, historic campus in Athens, Georgia, has a 200-room hotel, restaurants, banquet areas, conference rooms and auditoriums – all under one roof. Each newly renovated hotel room includes a 32" flat screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, and wireless Internet. Hotel services include a courtesy shuttle, room service, and a fitness room. For your convenience, a block of rooms is being held for the conference until 5:00 p.m. ET, February 22, 2013.
Room Rates: One bed - $89; two beds - $99; two double/queen beds - $119
You'll be given the opportunity to make a hotel reservation at the UGA Hotel as you proceed through the online registration process.
For your convenience, a block of rooms is being held for the conference at each of these hotels until 5:00 p.m. ET, February 25, 2013.
Hotel Indigo – Athens offers a boutique experience. Located 5 blocks from the UGA campus, this new hotel has 130 eco-luxury guest rooms. The hotel has the LEED® Gold Certification.
Room rates: One or two beds — $109
Phone: 706-546-0430 Web site: Hotel Indigo – Athens
Reference: Promo code "GMP"
Holiday Inn Hotel – Athens is a full service hotel conveniently located on the corner of Broad and Lumpkin Streets across from the UGA campus.
Room rates: One or two beds — $104
Phone: 706-549-4433 Web site: Holiday Inn Hotel – Athens
Reference: Promo code "GMP"
Registration Contact: The Georgia Center
registration [at] georgiacenter [dot] uga [dot] edu
If you require special services or facilities, contact Jean Mann at (706) 542-2237 or Jean [dot] Mann [at] georgiacenter [dot] uga [dot] edu by March 4, 2013.