Please join us for the 41st Annual International GMP Conference co-sponsored by the FDA and the UGA College of Pharmacy. Our speakers include many current and former high ranking FDA officials as well as many internationally renowned regulatory agency and industry speakers.
These distinguished speakers will provide updates on the activities of many FDA Offices and discuss new policies like the new Pharmaceutical Quality Program and the Quality Metrics Guidance. They will also cover such important topics as data integrity, product life cycle management, external regulatory intelligence, continuous manufacturing, effective investigation techniques, and the top findings from 2016 domestic and international inspections. International topics will cover updates to the EU Guidance documents and changes to import policies in several countries.
The post-conference tutorial will be a workshop on Effective Root Cause Analysis, and is available for an additional fee.
For more information, please visit the International Good Manufacturing Practices conference website.
- Registration fee paid on or before 1/30/2017: $1199
- Registration fee paid after 1/30/2017: $1299
- UGA student registration fee: $125
Conference fee includes:
- Monday reception
- Tuesday breakfast, lunch, dinner, and breaks
- Wednesday breakfast, lunch, reception, and breaks
- Thursday breakfast and morning break
- Post-Conference Tutorial paid on or before 1/30/2017: $150
- Post-Conference Tutorial paid after 1/30/2017: $175
Tutorial fee includes:
- Thursday lunch and afternoon break
- Guest Meal Ticket: $150
Guest meal ticket includes:
- Monday reception
- Tuesday breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Wednesday breakfast, lunch, and reception
- Thursday breakfast
*Complimentary registration: For every two paid registrations from the same company, get the third registration FREE until 2/17/2017. All participants must register together and be identified by 2/17/2017. Special 3 for 2 promotion registration forms must be used and received together. Please use this special offer form when registering. After 2/17/2017, each participant must pay the full registration fee.
Event Cancellation Policies:
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before February 17, 2017, by participants that are not part of the special 3 for 2 promotion will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your conference registration, call (706) 542-7493, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
You will be given the opportunity to make a hotel reservation as you proceed through the online registration process.
Dr. Michael G. Bartlett
Registration Contact: The Georgia Center
Special Needs: If you require special services, contact Jean Mann at Jean.Mann@georgiacenter.uga.edu or (706) 542-2237 by February 27, 2017.
Dietary restrictions should be indicated on the registration form or during the registration process.