The purpose of this conference is to provide landscape architects whose practice encompasses high-end residential design the opportunity to hear award-winning practitioners discuss their own projects regarding design process, project management, incorporation of the site amenities and development/ installation of planting plans.
Optional Pre- and/or Post-Conference Programs
- Program A: Plant Walk and Garden Tour — Pre-Conference
Includes lunch on February 5 (min. 10, max. 28) – $75
- Program B: Tour of CED's New Home — Post-Conference
Includes lunch on February 6 (min. 10, max. 28) – $75
- Program C: Photoshop Digital Simulation — Post-Conference
Includes lunch on February 6 (min. 15, max. 18) – $75
Add $35 per pre-/post-program if not attending the Short Course – $35
Short Course Conference Programs
- Fee paid by check or credit card before January 21, 2013 – $175
- Fee paid by check or credit card after January 21, 2013 – $210
- Continuing Education Certificate* – $7.50
Event Cancellation Policies
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before January 29, 2013, will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call 800-884-1381, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Hotel and Conference Center will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
You'll be given the opportunity to make a hotel reservation as you proceed through the online registration process.
Neal Weatherly, nweath [at] uga [dot] edu, 706-542-0943
If you require special services or have dietary restrictions, contact Nette Penn@706-542-6658 or Nette [dot] Penn [at] georgiacenter [dot] uga [dot] edu, at least 5 business days before your event.