The topic of this year’s Institute is Quests and Questions. The speakers, Drs. Sally St. George and Dan Wulff, are Professors in the Faculty of Social Work, University of Calgary. They are also family therapists and clinical supervisors at the Calgary Family Therapy Center. For more information, please see the brochure.
The University of Georgia is Approved Provider #4050 and will grant 6.0 hours for the National Board for Certified Counselors.
The Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers, and Marriage and Family Therapists will recognize 6.0 core hours through academic sponsorship by the three specialty areas.
The University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education Conference Center and Hotel will award 0.6 Continuing Education Unit (CEU).
- Early fee paid on/before January 13, 2017: $120
- Fee paid after January 13, 2017: $150
- Early student fee paid on/before January 13, 2017: $75
- Student fee paid after January 13, 2017: $95
- Early certificate faculty fee paid on/before January 13, 2017: $100
- Certificate faculty fee paid after January 13, 2017: $120
Event Cancellation Policies
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before January 20, 2017, will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call (706) 542-7493, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Hotel and Conference Center will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
You will be given the opportunity to make a hotel reservation as you proceed through the online registration process.
Registration Contact: The Georgia Center
If you require special services, contact Jean Mann at Jean.Mann@georgiacenter.uga.edu by January 20, 2017.
Dietary restrictions should be indicated on the registration form or during the registration process.