Dr. Pauline Boss will speak about "Ambiguous Loss: How to Work with Families Experiencing Loss that Has No Closure." Her work will help guide therapists and other professionals as well as concerned family members and friends in the task of building resilience in clients and loved ones who face the trauma of loss without resolution.
The University of Georgia is Approved Provider #4050 and will grant 6.0 hours for the National Board for Certified Counselors.
The Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers, and Marriage and Family Therapists will recognize 6.0 core hours through academic sponsorship by the three specialty areas.
The University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education Conference Center and Hotel will award 0.6 Continuing Education Unit (CEU).
The Examining Board of Psychologists does not grant prior approval but will accept clock hours for attending programs in the field.
- Early fee paid on/before January 7, 2013 – $120
- Fee paid after January 7, 2013 – $150
- Early student fee paid on/before January 7, 2013 – $75
- Student fee paid after January 7, 2013 – $95
- Early faculty fee paid on/before January 7, 2013 – $100
- Faculty fee paid after January 7, 2013 – $120
- Current MFT Certificate Students – $55
Event Cancellation Policies
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before January 18, 2013, will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call 800-884-1381, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, The Georgia Center will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
You'll be given the opportunity to make a hotel reservation as you proceed through the online registration process.