Device manufacturers, biodesign innovators, regulatory specialists, and academics register now for the first annual UGA Device Regulations Conference! This conference, sponsored by The University of Georgia's Office of BioPharma Regulatory Affairs & regulatory affairs professionals from your local area, will provide educational and networking opportunities to help shape the future of medical device advancement from a regulatory science perspective.
Using a tutorial approach, experienced leaders from the FDA, industry, and consulting firms will present and engage the audience on issues related to strategic implications of FDA device regulations.
For additional information, including conference agenda, please go to the Medical Device Conference web site.
- Conference Registration on/before October 4, 2013 - $250
- Conference Registration after October 4, 2013 - $295
- Student Registration on/before October 4, 2013 - $100
- Student Registration after October 4, 2013 - $145
Please contact Sis Budd at email@example.com or 706-542-1296 if you are interested in the "buy 4, get 5th registration free" offer.
Event Cancellation Policies
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before October 30, 2013, will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call 800-884-1381, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Hotel and Conference Center will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
You’ll be given the opportunity to make a hotel reservation as you proceed through the online registration process.
Registration Contact: The Georgia Center
Program Contact: Sis Budd
If you require special services, contact Jean Mann at firstname.lastname@example.org, by October 30, 2013. Dietary restrictions should be indicated on the registration form or during the online registration process.