on Nonlinear Evolution Equations and Wave Phenomena: Computation and Theory
The conference will focus on computational and theoretical aspects of nonlinear wave phenomena. Interdisciplinary aspects of the subject will be emphasized, as well as the interaction between computation, theory and applications.
For more information visit The Eighth IMACS International Conference on Nonlinear Evolution Equations and Wave Phenomena: Computation and Theory web site.
- Registration on/before February 1, 2013 – $385
- Registration after February 1, 2013 – $460
- Student Registration on/before February 1, 2013 – $260
- Student Registration after February 1, 2013 – $335
- Tuesday Banquet (Optional) – $45
Event Cancellation Policies
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before March 1, 2013 will be refunded, minus an $85 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call 800-884-1381, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Hotel and Conference Center will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
You'll be given the opportunity to make a hotel reservation as you proceed through the online registration process.
Program Contact: Professor Thiab R. Taha
Computer Science Department
University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30602-7404
Email: thiab [at] cs [dot] uga [dot] edu
Registration Contact: The Georgia Center
registration [at] georgiacenter [dot] uga [dot] edu
If you require special services or have dietary restrictions, contact Nette Penn, 706-542-6658 or Nette [dot] Penn [at] georgiacenter [dot] uga [dot] edu at least 5 business days before your event.