This seminar is a program of the Society of Professional Optometrists, Inc. (SOPO), and brings the latest information to regional optometrists. The sessions will greatly benefit individual practices and should meet the licensing requirements for optometrists in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.For more information, please visit: www.sopoce.org
Society of Professional Optometrists, Inc.
This seminar has been approved by ARBO for 14 COPE hours of instruction. Attendance will be tracked utilizing the ARBO OE Tracker Card. Most state boards accept COPE-approved programs for continuing education hours, but attendees should contact their state boards to confirm approval. Full attendance is mandatory to receive full credit.
- SOPO member fee paid on or before April 25, 2014 — $279
- SOPO member fee paid after April 25, 2014 — $379
- Nonmember fee paid on or before April 25, 2014 — $379
- Nonmember fee paid after April 25, 2014 — $479
Event Cancellation Policies
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before May 9, 2014, will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call 800-884-1381, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, The Georgia Center will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
You'll be given the opportunity to make a hotel reservation as you proceed through the online registration process.
Registration Contact: The Georgia Center
registration [at] georgiacenter [dot] uga [dot] edu
Program Contact: Jane Mertens
Jane [dot] Mertens [at] georgiacenter [dot] uga [dot] edu
If you require special services, contact Jean Mann at Jean [dot] Mann [at] georgiacenter [dot] uga [dot] edu, by May 9, 2014. Dietary restrictions should be indicated on the registration form or during the online registration process.