The Fourth International Workshop in Sequential Methodologies (IWSM) will be held at the Georgia Center for Continuing Education, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia, USA from July 17, 2013 to July 21, 2013. The workshop covers all aspects of sequential methodologies in mathematical statistics and information theory from theoretical developments in optimal stopping, sequential analysis, change detection to different applications in mathematical finance, quality control, clinical trials, signal and image processing, among others. The workshop will bring together world-renowned researchers, promising young researchers, graduate students and practitioners pursuing research in a variety of areas within sequential methodologies.
For more conference information, please visit the International Workshop in Sequential Methodologies web site.
The conference will start with an evening reception on Wednesday, July 17, 2013. Technical sessions will start on July 18 morning and end on July 21, 2013.
(Registration cost includes Dinner Reception on July 17; Breakfast & Lunch (July 18 to 21); and Dinner Banquet on July 19)
- Participant Registration Fee Paid On or Before June 14, 2013 — $350
- Participant Registration Fee After June 14, 2013 — $400
- Accompanying person fee Paid On or Before June 14, 2013 — $100
- Accompanying person fee Paid After June 14, 2013 — $125
- Student Registration Fee Paid on or Before June 14, 2013 — $200
- Student Registration Fee After June 14, 2013 — $250
If you plan to pay via wire transfer (additional $25 wire transfer fee), please use the "Wire Transfer Form." Online registration is not available for those who need to pay via wire transfer.
We strongly encourage you to finalize your travel plans before completing the online registration.
Event Cancellation Policies
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before July 10, 2013 will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call 800-884-1381, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Hotel and Conference Center will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
- Classic Queen/King Room (One Queen/King bed) — $99/Night plus Tax
- Classic Extra (Single) Room (with Two extra-long beds) — $99/Night plus Tax
- Select Room (with Two Double or Queen beds) — $129/Night plus Tax
You'll be given the opportunity to make a hotel reservation as you proceed through the online registration process.
Program Contact: T. N. Sriram
Registration Contact: The Georgia Center
If you require special services, contact Nette Penn at Nette.Penn@georgiacenter.uga.edu, by July 10, 2013. Dietary restrictions should be indicated on the registration form or during the online registration process.