This conference is designed for educators, researchers, policymakers, elected officials, civic and business leaders and concerned citizens to learn more about the top education issues facing our State. For additional conference information, please visit College of Education web site.
- Marilyn Cochran-Smith: John E. Cawthorne Professor of Teacher Education for Urban Schools, Lynch School of Education, Boston College
- John Barge: State School Superintendent of Georgia
- Gregory Miller: Chief Economist and Senior Vice President at SunTrust Banks
- Andy Rotherham: Co-founder and partner -Bellwether Education
Registration Fee: $125
Deadline to Register: September 17, 2012
Event Cancellation Policies
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before September 13, 2012 will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call 800-884-1381, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Hotel and Conference Center will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
- Classic Queen/King Room (one queen/king bed) - $99
- Select Room (two double or queen beds) - $129
You'll be given the opportunity to make a hotel reservation as you proceed through the online registration process.
Suzanne Hall, shall [at] uga [dot] edu, 706-542-8799
Melanie Baer, mbaer [at] uga [dot] edu, 706-542-4556
If you require special services or have dietary restrictions, contact Nette Penn, at 706-542-6658 or nette [dot] penn [at] georgiacenter [dot] uga [dot] edu by September 13, 2012.