The 2013 Timberland Investment Conference is hosted by UGA's Center for Forest Business. Topics for the conference include the effect of the housing market recovery on wood demand, global timber trade and investments, sustainability, and back to basics timberland management and trade. Our conference will provide an intense overview of all aspects of timberland investment, including high-level overviews of taxes, valuation and geographic investment markets as well as the ability to network with timberland investors from around the world.
For more conference information, visit UGA's 2013 Timberland Investment Conference web site.
Real Estate/Appraisal, Georgia State Bar and Forestry CFE hours will be applied for.
- Early Bird Registration on or before February 19, 2013: $995.00
- Late Registration after February 19, 2013: $ 1,350.00
- Academic rate (limited number – call Bob Izlar to request): $650.00
- February 26th Forestland Tour* hosted by Rayonier: $125.00
- Appraiser/Real Estate Continuing Education (additional fee): $60
*Must register for conference to attend tour
Event Cancellation Policies
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before February 19, 2013, will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call 800-884-1381, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Hotel and Conference Center will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
Call (706) 542-2134 or (800) 884-1381
Bob Izlar: bizlar [at] uga [dot] edu, (706) 542-6819
Krista Merry: kmerry [at] warnell [dot] uga [dot] edu, (706) 542-4298
If you require special services or have dietary restrictions, contact Krista Merry at kmerry [at] warnell [dot] uga [dot] edu or (706) 542-4298 at least 5 business days before your event.