Online registration for this conference has now closed; however, you may still register for the conference and hotel. Please call (800) 884-1381 or (706) 542-2134 Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET.
Device manufacturers, biodesign innovators, regulatory specialists, and academics register now for the fourth annual UGA/FDA Medical Device Regulations Conference sponsored by The University of Georgia's Office of BioPharma Regulatory Affairs, the College of Pharmacy Office of Postgraduate Continuing Education and Outreach, and the Food and Drug Administration. The conference will provide educational and networking opportunities to help shape the future of medical device advancement from a regulatory science perspective.
Using a tutorial approach, experienced leaders from the FDA, industry, and consulting firms will present and engage the audience on issues related to strategic implications of FDA device regulations. Join us for a pre-conference reception and exhibits! For additional information, including the conference agenda, please go to the Medical Device Regulations Conference web site.
This year we are happy to offer 2 half day Preconference Workshops; a Quality morning workshop and a 510(k) afternoon workshop. These workshops are intended for individuals with 1-3 years of industry experience and for those regulatory professions who need a refresher in preparing a 510(k). Faculty presenters are senior level regulatory affairs professionals who have extensive experience. If you would like to join us for one or both workshops, please register when completing your conference registration! Space is limited to the first 30 participants who register for each workshop.
This conference will provide 8 hours of continuing education credit for regulatory affairs professionals. In order to receive credit, participants must attend the full conference, participate in the active learning, and complete the activity evaluation.
The preconference workshops will provide 4 hours each of continuing education credit for regulatory affairs professionals. In order to receive credit, participants must attend the full workshop, participate in the active learning, and complete the activity evaluation.
- Conference Registration on/before October 7, 2016 - $275
- Conference Registration after October 7, 2016 - $325
- Conference Registration Onsite - $400
- Student Registration on/before October 7, 2016 - $100
- Student Registration after October 7, 2016 - $150
- Student Registration Onsite - $200
- Quality Workshop (Morning) - $200
- 510(k) Pre-Conference Workshop (afternoon) - $200
- Quality and 510(k) Pre-Conference Workshops - $375
Space is limited for the workshops and onsite registration will not be available.
Please contact Elise Fortson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (706) 542-6232 prior to registering if you are interested in the “register 3, get 4th registration free” offer. NOTE: All four attendees must be from the same organization and register at the same time.
Event Cancellation Policies:
(1) A cancellation received by 6:00 p.m. ET on or before October 24, 2016, will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call (800) 884-1381, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the UGA Hotel and Conference Center will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
You will be given the opportunity to make a hotel reservation as you proceed through the online registration process.
Special Needs: If you require special services, contact Jean Mann at Jean.Mann@georgiacenter.uga.edu by October 24, 2016.
Dietary restrictions should be indicated on the registration form or during the registration process.