This seminar is a program of the Society of Professional Optometrists, Inc. (SOPO), and brings the latest information to regional optometrists. The sessions will greatly benefit individual practices and should meet the licensing requirements for optometrists in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Society of Professional Optometrists, Inc.
This seminar has been submitted to ARBO to obtain COPE approval for the event. A total of 8 COPE hours of instruction will be requested, and attendance will be tracked utilizing the ARBO OE Tracker card. If you do not have one, please visit www.arbo.org. Smartphone users can download the "OE Tracker" app for use at this seminar. For more information, go to www.arbo.org. Most state boards accept COPE-approved programs for continuing education hours, but attendees should contact their state boards to confirm approval. Full attendance is mandatory to receive full credit.
- SOPO member fee paid on or before January 3, 2014 – $199
- SOPO member fee paid after January 3, 2014 – $299
- Nonmember fee paid on or before January 3, 2014 – $299
- Nonmember fee paid after January 3, 2014 – $399
Registration fees DO NOT include SOPO dues. You may join or renew your membership online using Google Checkout at http://www.sopoce.org/members/join.
Event Cancellation Policies
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before January 17, 2014, will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed. (2) To change or cancel your registration, call 800-884-1381, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, The Georgia Center will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.
You’ll be given the opportunity to make a hotel reservation as you proceed through the online registration process.
Registration Contact: The Georgia Center
Program Contact: Jane Mertens
If you require special services, contact Jean Mann at Jean.Mann@georgiacenter.uga.edu or 706-542-2237 by January 17, 2014.