Let's start the planning process with a tour!
Our wedding specialists are available to give you a personal tour and to help you choose the package and amenities that are perfect for your event. You want your special day to be unforgettable, so make your appointment today and meet with a UGA Hotel wedding specialist to begin the planning process.
The UGA Hotel and Conference Center offers:
- 200 hotel rooms and suites
- Hotel block reservations
- Ballroom facilities
- Complimentary honeymoon suite (book your wedding reception at the UGA Hotel and receive a complimentary wedding night honeymoon suite.)
- Package pricing available
- Onsite catering
- Event Designers and Wedding Specialists
- On-site restaurant, café, coffee shop, and bar
You can download comprehensive information on our wedding reception packages and menus.
- Classic white, floor-length round specialty linens
- Classic white chair covers
- Prestige glassware and china
- Dinner tables, high-boy tables, and chairs available based on your floor plan
- Departure basket for the bride and groom, including chilled champagne or sparkling cider
- Formally dressed wait staff and headwaiter
- Honeymoon suite for the night of your reception
- One bottle of chilled champagne or sparkling cider for the bride and groom's toast
- Hurricane globe, white pillar candle, mirror underliner and 3-4 votive candles for each guest table
- 20' by 20' dance floor
- Three hours of setup time and four hours of reception time. Bar and Food Service concludes at the end of the third hour
- Setup and cleanup of your wedding reception
- A Wedding Specialist to work with you to coordinate all menu, beverage and floor plan details.
- An Event Designer for a one-hour consultation to help develop a theme for your reception décor
- An Event Manager to be on-site during your event to ensure the room is properly set and to coordinate any logistical details with the UGA Hotel's banquet manager