UGA’s online Summer Bridge Math Program offers an enjoyable, engaging way to keep your student’s math skills fresh over the summer. Each class focuses on the key math topics covered during a school year. Our dedicated, friendly instructors provide a fun, caring classroom experience to ensure that your student gets the most out of each class session.
Each online Summer Bridge Math class includes the following:
- 12 sessions of expert instruction
- A classroom led by an experienced, caring teacher
- A sound curriculum that targets the key math skills of a particular grade
- Access to content recordings for review outside of class time
- Additional practice exercises
This class covers positive and negative exponents; scientific notation; square and cube roots; irrational numbers including decimal approximations and relative order; solving equations in one variable; linear equations including slope-intercept form and graphing; systems of two linear equations; functions; rotation, reflection, and translation; congruent shapes; angle relationships; and the Pythagorean theorem.