Over 270 attendees came together for the 2015 event to network and push their professional skills forward. Save the Date now to ensure you can join us next year.
When: Friday, April 29, 2016
Where: UGA's Athens campus
To excel in the office, spend a day away from the office! Join us for a day of practical tips for enhancing your skills and putting your professional development on a faster track.
The University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education joins with the International Association of Administrative Professionals in celebrating the office professionals who make offices work. Come join us for a day of exceptional professional development activities!
Top 5 Reasons why you should attend the 2016 Administrative Professionals Day:
- Learn how to increase your productivity by refocusing skills
- Improve performance for a winning partnership with your boss
- Network with colleagues and professional experts
- Gain a wealth of new strategies, skills, and solutions to use every day
- Recharge your spirit and refresh your professional skills
Who Should Attend?
- Business/Office Managers
- Executive Assistants
- Administrative Assistants, Associates and Specialists
- HR Coordinators, Specialists, and Associates
- Meeting Planners
- Customer Service Representatives
- Office Assistants and Clerks
- Anyone You Wish to Honor!
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.