In Human Resource Development and Staff Relationships, a module in the Healthcare Management Certificate series, you will learn to identify and implement strategies conducive to building effective staff relations and positive work environments in the healthcare field.
You already know that the manager's role in Human Resource Management and Development is to provide an efficient and positive work environment. The confidence and the concern that the new manager exhibits helps to establish trust and cooperation. This course will address basic skills and knowledge that a manager should have to form the relationships with employees that build trust and assure efficiency in the workplace.
Each course is supported by an experienced, highly qualified instructor who will check on your progress every 72 hours and provide supportive feedback on your lessons by email.
Who Should Attend?
- Physicians, nurses, physicians' assistants, therapists, laboratory technicians, social workers, and other healthcare professionals who have recently been promoted or accepted a position as a manager or supervisor.
- Current managers or supervisors in healthcare settings, such as hospitals, physicians' offices, rehabilitation centers, etc.
- Healthcare systems looking to provide cost-effective training opportunities to supplement an internal training agenda or professional development plan
- Managers and supervisors in other fields seeking to enter the healthcare profession.
- Individual Module Duration: Students have 30 days to complete this module upon release of the module’s access information (URL, username and password).
- Six Modules/Full Certificate Program Duration: Certificate Program students have up to nine months to complete any six modules.
$299 – Individual module
$1698 – Any six modules/Full certificate program
- 1.5 CEUs for each completed course module
- 9.0 CEUs for the completion of any six course modules of the Healthcare Management Certificate Program
- Certificate of Completion from the University of Georgia
- Completion of modules 1 through 7 qualifies for 10.5 Continuing Education Credits from the Georgia Nurses Association