In Project Management Fundamentals for Healthcare, a module in the Healthcare Management Certificate series, you will learn the basics of project management and experience hands-on application through a work-related project.
Learn to maximize your time, money and personnel by using efficient techniques for managing projects in the healthcare environment.
Each course is supported by an experienced, highly qualified coach mentor who will check on your progress every 72 hours and provide supportive feedback on your lessons by email.
Who Should Attend?
- Physicians, nurses, physicians’ assistants, therapists, laboratory technicians, social workers, and other healthcare professionals who have recently been promoted or accepted a position as a manager or supervisor.
- Current managers or supervisors in healthcare settings, such as hospitals, physicians’ offices, rehabilitation centers, etc.
- Healthcare systems looking to provide cost-effective training opportunities to supplement an internal training agenda or professional development plan
- Managers and supervisors in other fields seeking to enter the Healthcare profession.
- Individual Module Duration: Students have 30 days to complete this module upon release of the module’s access information (URL, username and password).
- Six Modules/Full Certificate Program Duration: Certificate Program students have up to nine months to complete any six modules.
$349 – Individual module
$1999 – Any six modules/Full certificate program
- 1.5 CEUs for each completed course module
- 9.0 CEUs for the completion of any six course modules of the Healthcare Management Certificate Program
- Certificate of Completion from the University of Georgia
- Completion of Modules 1 through 7 qualifies for 10.5 Continuing Education Credits from the Georgia Nurses Association