Earn a professional legal-studies certificate from The University of Georgia by studying online or independently in the most flexible and affordable programs available anywhere. Sessions begin every other month.
The Georgia Center for Continuing Education partners with The Center for Legal Studies to coordinate intensive, 42-hour, seven-week online programs, traditional classroom study and video and text-only independent study options imparting the training and skills necessary for a career in the legal field.
All courses are taught by experienced legal and educational professionals selected by the Center for Legal Studies.
The Center for Legal Studies is the oldest and most respected Paralegal Education Training Center in the country and has graduated more Paralegals, Legal Secretaries, Legal Investigators, Mediators, and Legal Nurse Consultants than any other legal education training facility in the country since 1980.
You can learn more by clicking on your program below or contacting us at 706-542-3537.
Center for Legal Studies Programs:
- Paralegal Certificate Program Online
- Paralegal Certificate Program Gwinnett
- Advanced Legal Research and Writing Certificate Online
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (Mediation) Certificate Course Online
- Intellectual Property Law for Engineers Online
- Legal Investigation Certificate Course Online
- Legal Nurse Consultant Training Course Online
- Legal Secretary Certificate Course Online
- Victim Advocacy Certificate Course Online
- Personal Injury for Paralegals Certificate Course Online
- Software Essentials for the Law Office
- Advance Paralegal Certificate Program-Online*
*Prerequisite: Successful completion of the Paralegal Certificate program or similar program or 1 year of paralegal experience.