Administrative Professionals Day has moved online - and it is virtually irresistible! Registration now open!
Reinvented for 2020 and conveniently delivered to your desk, Administrative Professionals Day will feature practical tips for enhancing your skills and putting your professional development on a faster track.
When: April 16 - 17, 2020
The University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education celebrates the office professionals who make offices work. Come join us for exceptional professional development activities! 2020 Conference Handouts are now available to view.
Top 5 Reasons why you should attend the 2020 Administrative Professionals Day:
- Learn how to increase your productivity by refocusing skills
- Improve performance for a winning partnership with your boss
- Network with colleagues and professional experts
- Gain a wealth of new strategies, skills, and solutions to use every day
- Recharge your spirit and refresh your professional skills
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2020
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Part I
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Part II
Excelling @ Excel: Beyond the Basics
Greg Creech, MCAS-I, CompTIA CTT+, Techedutainment Services, Inc.
This session is designed for the everyday user of Excel who is comfortable with basic formatting, the SUM, AVERAGE, and COUNT functions, and how to perform basic sorting and filtering in Excel. This class will concentrate on intermediate and advanced areas of using Excel in our big data world.
Who Should Attend?
- Office Managers
- Executive Assistants
- Administrative Assistants, Associates and Specialists
- HR Coordinators, Specialists, and Associates
- Meeting Planners
- Customer Service Representatives
- Office Assistants and Clerks
- Anyone You Wish to Honor!
Pre-Conference - $99
Full Conference - $209