Over 250 attendees came together for the 2018 event to network and push their professional skills forward. Mark your 2019 calendar!
To excel in the office, spend a day away from the office! Join us for a day of practical tips for enhancing your skills and putting your professional development on a faster track.
The University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education celebrates the office professionals who make offices work. Come join us for a day of exceptional professional development activities!
Top 5 Reasons why you should attend the 2019 Administrative Professionals Day:
- Learn how to increase your productivity by refocusing skills
- Improve performance for a winning partnership with your boss
- Network with colleagues and professional experts
- Gain a wealth of new strategies, skills, and solutions to use every day
- Recharge your spirit and refresh your professional skills
Excel Intermediate Hands-On Training
Date: April 25, 2019
Fee: AM Session Available - $99; PM Session FULL (waiting list only)
Instructor: Chris Menard
View the Pre-Conference Workshop Flyer for additional information.
You must be registered for the full day conference to qualify to attend for the Pre-conference Workshop.
Register now to receive the UGA Hotel special rate for the 2019 conference.
For out-of-town attendees - we have arranged a room block for anyone who wants to come the evening before and stay with us at the Georgia Center Hotel. Room rates are $99+ taxes, plus you will receive a 20% discount on dinner and breakfast at the Georgia Center. The hotel booking option is on the checkout page of your conference registration.
Who Should Attend?
- Office Managers
- Executive Assistants
- Administrative Assistants, Associates and Specialists
- HR Coordinators, Specialists, and Associates
- Meeting Planners
- Customer Service Representatives
- Office Assistants and Clerks
- Anyone You Wish to Honor!
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Full Conference - $199
AM Session or PM Session with Lunch - $135