Leadership Skill Development for the First-Time Supervisor, a module in the Healthcare Management Certificate series.
You will learn about and will deepen your understanding of your individual leadership style.
You will identify the characteristics of effective leaders and will develop personal goals and strategies for becoming a stronger, more effective leader of healthcare teams.
Each course is supported by an experienced, highly qualified coach mentor who will check on your progress every 72 hours and provide supportive feedback on your lessons by email.
Who Should Attend?
- Physicians, nurses, physicians’ assistants, therapists, laboratory technicians, social workers, and other healthcare professionals who have recently been promoted or accepted a position as a manager or supervisor.
- Current managers or supervisors in healthcare settings, such as hospitals, physicians’ offices, rehabilitation centers, etc.
- Healthcare systems looking to provide cost-effective training opportunities to supplement an internal training agenda or professional development plan
- Managers and supervisors in other fields seeking to enter the Healthcare profession.
- Individual Module Duration: Students have 30 days to complete this module upon release of the module’s access information (URL, username and password).
- Six Modules/Full Certificate Program Duration: Certificate Program students have up to nine months to complete any six modules.
$389 – Individual module
$1999 – Any six modules/Full certificate program
- 1.5 CEUs for each completed course module
- 9.0 CEUs for all six completed course modules of the Healthcare Management Certificate Program
- Certificate of Completion from the University of Georgia rewarded upon successful completion of the Healthcare Management Certificate Program