UGA’s online Summer Bridge Math Program offers an enjoyable, engaging way to keep your student’s math skills fresh over the summer. Each class focuses on the key math topics covered during a school year. Our dedicated, friendly instructors provide a fun, caring classroom experience to ensure that your student gets the most out of each class session.
Each online Summer Bridge Math class includes the following:
- 12 sessions of expert instruction
- A classroom led by an experienced, caring teacher
- A sound curriculum that targets the key math skills of a particular grade
- Access to content recordings for review outside of class time
- Additional practice exercises
This class covers multiplication and division of decimals; number properties including factors and multiples; multiplication and division of fractions and mixed numbers; ratios, proportions, rates, and percents; integers and absolute value; the coordinate plane; expressions, equations, and inequalities; exponents and scientific notation; areas of parallelograms and right triangles; volume and surface area of right rectangular prisms; and measures of central tendency.
Course Date Info: