UGA’s online Summer Bridge Math Program offers an enjoyable, engaging way to keep your student’s math skills fresh over the summer. Each class focuses on the key math topics covered during a school year. Our dedicated, friendly instructors provide a fun, caring classroom experience to ensure that your student gets the most out of each class session.
Each online Summer Bridge Math class includes the following:
- 12 sessions of expert instruction
- A classroom led by an experienced, caring teacher
- A sound curriculum that targets the key math skills of a particular grade
- Access to content recordings for review outside of class time
- Additional practice exercises
This class covers basic arithmetic through addition and subtraction up to four digits, and multiplication and division to three digits; foundations of algebra including sequences and basic properties of operations; time, including reading digital and analog clocks to minutes and solving time problems; measurement, including both English and Metric System units of length, area, volume and weight; graphs and data representation; geometry including two and three-dimensional shapes, and area and perimeter; fractions including labeling a number line.
Course Date Info: