Feel Confident on Test Day and Raise Your Score
Taking the SAT can feel stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. Whether you’re preparing to take the test for the first time or looking to improve your score, our popular University of Georgia / Educational Testing Consultants test preparation program will give you the skills you need to succeed.
Designed by current and former test item writers with years of experience, our online classes use real SAT questions to show you exactly how math, writing, and critical reading will be tested. Upon course completion, you will have mastered the strategies, skills, and tricks you need to achieve your goals and improve your score on this important standardized test.
What you will learn:
- Test-taking strategies including question formats, the process of elimination, and time management
- Quantitative subjects including equations, inequalities, exponents, fractions, word problems, and geometry
- Reading/writing subjects including reading comprehension, punctuation, grammar, sentence completion, and graphical interpretation
The SAT Live-Online Summer Institute is an intensive test prep program that provides students with the tools they need to prepare for and succeed on the SAT®. Each course includes 20 hours of online instruction. Our Live-Online Summer Institutes are convenient for students seeking to develop essential test-taking tools during the summer, when many students have more time available for practice.
The SAT Live-Online Summer Institute includes:
- 20 hours of direct instruction
- Experienced, expert instructors
- Official preparation guide including practice tests from The College Board
- Course workbook
- Thorough presentations and explanations
- Easy-to-follow study plan
- Access to online support resources
High-school juniors and seniors and adults preparing to apply for university or college admission. This course is suitable for those just beginning their SAT preparation as well as those who want to review in the weeks immediately before the exam.