Search engines are the primary way people find the products and services they want to buy.
Hours: 12 hours / 1.2 CUEs
Where: UGA's Gwinnett Campus
When: March 8 & 15, 2014
Cost: $595 + textbooks
A new UGA-developed course, Web Analytics and Search Engine Marketing, shows you how to turn Google’s search engine into a powerful generator of website traffic, leads, and ultimately, new revenue for your organization.
When a new website is launched, the real work has just begun in maximizing its value. After this two-day course, you’ll understand:
- how search engines work
- the keyword path to purchase
- how to select keywords
- the merits of paid vs. organic listing
- how to use SEM strategically
- how to gain insights into what your site’s visitors were searching for
- how to create a Google Adwords Account
- how to improve organic SEO placement
- how to write effective Adwords Ads
- how to use Google Analytics to measure results
- and much more!
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners and managers who want to help their organizations attract new customers and get more sales.
- Anyone who seeks in-depth, practical knowledge on generating more website traffic and measuring results.
- Anyone who has the responsibility for measuring their website’s performance or justifying its budget.
- Anyone who wants to increase their knowledge of online marketing strategies.
Saturdays, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
$595 (The course fee does not include the three required textbooks; see textbook requirements below)
Successful graduates will earn 1.2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from the University of Georgia. Definition of CEU