This course shows you how to create compelling action photographs in a variety of settings, from football fields to ski slopes. In eight two-hour sessions, including two field trips, you'll critique photos, crop photos to attract attention, and learn how to look for the action shot of a lifetime.
Hours: 16 hours / 1.6 CEUs
Where: UGA's Athens campus
When: Spring 2016
Cost: $189 plus $10 supply fee
What you will learn:
- How to select the right lenses for a variety of sports environments
- The fundamentals of capturing movement
- Using a remote camera to take action photographs
- How to capture an action photograph at the peak moment
- How to use settings on the digital camera for action photography
Who Should Attend?
People who are interested in photography as hobby or possible profession.
$189 plus $10 supply fee
16 Hours/1.6. CEUs