The Agile approach to project management equips project teams to deliver quality results in reduced timeframes, to plan for continuous improvement, and to quickly respond to changing conditions.
The University of Georgia offers Fundamentals of Agile Project Management, a unique training program for this rapidly growing discipline. By completing this introductory course, you’ll be ready to practice Agile principles in the workplace and help Agile project teams achieve fast results.
Agile is hot!
According to Gartner, Inc., many organizations are under intense pressure to manage project resources for near-real-time changes. Agile’s quick results-oriented approach makes it increasingly popular across a wide variety of industries.
You will learn:
- the 12 principles of Agile
- three Agile methodologies
- how the Agile approach keeps projects on-track in a fast-paced environment
- the right way to apply project management principles to an Agile project
- how to create a self-directed team
- how to plan and estimate an Agile project
- the right approach to documenting an Agile project
- how to maximize the benefits of Agile while minimizing its risks
- how your organization can successfully implement Agile methods
Who Should Attend?
- Project leaders, project managers, product developers, IT managers, business analysts, and quality analysts
- Anyone involved in managing or working on complex projects that experience frequent changes in user requirements
16 hours/1.6 CEU’s