Registration Opens January 2020!
Over 265 attendees came together for the 2019 event to network and push their professional skills forward. Mark your 2020 calendar!
When: Friday, April 17, 2020
Where: UGA's Athens campus
To excel in the office, spend a day away from the office! Join us for a day of practical tips for enhancing your skills and putting your professional development on a faster track.
The University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education celebrates the office professionals who make offices work. Come join us for a day of exceptional professional development activities!
Top 5 Reasons why you should attend the 2020 Administrative Professionals Day:
- Learn how to increase your productivity by refocusing skills
- Improve performance for a winning partnership with your boss
- Network with colleagues and professional experts
- Gain a wealth of new strategies, skills, and solutions to use every day
- Recharge your spirit and refresh your professional skills
Date: April 16, 2020
You must be registered for the full day conference to be able to attend the Pre-conference Workshops.
For out-of-town attendees - we will arrange a room block for anyone who wants to come the evening before and stay with us at the Georgia Center Hotel. The hotel booking option will be on the checkout page of your conference registration.
Who Should Attend?
- Office Managers
- Executive Assistants
- Administrative Assistants, Associates and Specialists
- HR Coordinators, Specialists, and Associates
- Meeting Planners
- Customer Service Representatives
- Office Assistants and Clerks
- Anyone You Wish to Honor!
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Full Conference - $209
AM Session with Lunch - $145