Gain admission into the law school of your choice with LSAT Preparation from the University of Georgia's 30-hour LSAT Prep Class. Master the skills needed to succeed on the LSAT® and confidently take the test.
LSAT Prep Classes Offer:
- Expert Instructors: Our instructors are highly trained professionals. They know the LSAT and the law school application experience.
- Proven Strategies: Our program was developed by LSAT experts, who have years of experience writing LSAT exam questions and preparing students for success on the test.
- Superior Materials: The LSAT Prep Class includes 2 recent volumes of released tests, published by LSAC. Students also receive our up-to-date LSAT course workbook.
- Online Support: Our online support package for both in-person and online LSAT classes includes access to recordings of all class modules, an instructor-monitored question forum, and online office hours. Access to online resources continues through 120 days after your last scheduled class session, so you will still have support for your independent practice after the class is over.
- Flexible Schedule Options: Our classes are strategically scheduled for the weeks leading up to the test dates. Choose from a variety of in-person and online schedule options throughout the year to prepare for the LSAT test date of your choice.
When: Various Dates
Cost: $899 w/materials