UGA’s online Summer Bridge Math Program offers an enjoyable, engaging way to keep your student’s math skills fresh over the summer. Each class focuses on the key math topics covered during a school year. Our dedicated, friendly instructors provide a fun, caring classroom experience to ensure that your student gets the most out of each class session.
Each online Summer Bridge Math class includes the following:
- 12 sessions of expert instruction
- A classroom led by an experienced, caring teacher
- A sound curriculum that targets the key math skills of a particular grade
- Access to content recordings for review outside of class time
- Additional practice exercises
This class covers basic arithmetic, including number families, place value, and addition and subtraction through two digits, including carrying and borrowing; counting, adding, and subtracting with coins; time, including reading digital and analog clocks to whole and half hours; measurement basics; introduction to graphs; basic geometry including essential characteristics of shapes; fractions up to quarters.