Are you prepared for the four sections of the CPA exam? As you know, the tests are tough: the average failure rate exceeds 50%. How would you like to increase your chances to almost 90%?
To gain a significant advantage, register for any of the four CPA Exam Review courses offered at the University of Georgia’s Gwinnett campus. Your classroom sessions are supplemented online by proven study materials and learning tools delivering everything you need to prepare for and pass the CPA Exams. In fact, candidates using these materials have an astounding 87% pass rate!
Register for one or more of the four CPA Exam Review courses: Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR); Regulation (REG), Auditing & Attestation (AUD), and Business Environment & Concepts (BEC).
Each course consists of:
- Classroom instruction by accounting professors who will explain and simplify all exam topics
- A series of short online video lectures, each with accompanying slides so you can take notes while you watch
- Lessons providing clear and concise explanations of complex topics
- Hundreds of test questions – with answers and explanations of how the correct answer is derived
- Printed or digital course outlines mapped to the videos and lessons
- Strategies and tips for exam preparation
REG Session –
February 3, 2015 – March 24, 2015
AUD Session –
February 4, 2015 – March 25, 2015
FAR Session –
February 5, 2015 – April 2, 2015
BEC Session –
February 7, 2015 – March 21, 2015
- REG – 24 hours / 2.4 CEUs
- AUD – 24 hours / 2.4 CEUs
- FAR – 27 hours / 2.7 CEUs
- BEC – 21 hours / 2.1 CEUs
Visit the University of Georgia CEU policies for more details.