Innovative Leadership for Organizational Change
Change management is a required competency in business today. Employees want empowerment, ownership and accountability – so they will embrace change as long as they are involved in the process of driving it.
In this enlightening classroom certificate program, you’ll learn how to:
- create a vision for a desired change, large or small
- use change management best practices to plan and manage business transformation
- facilitate the teamwork needed to implement the plan successfully
- deal with inevitable surprises that accompany change
- measure the results
Your instructor, Maureen Metcalf, is a distinguished consultant and the author of an award-winning book that will be used in this course. She will explain how innovative leadership helps individuals and teams move from the current state to the desired new situation.
What the course covers:
- Day 1: Principles of innovative leadership
- Day 2: Creating a vision and building a team
- Day 3: Analyzing the situation and team’s strengths; planning the journey
- Day 4: Communicating and implementing the plan; measuring results
- Day 5: Embedding transformation
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
35 Hours/3.5 CEU's
Visit the University of Georgia CEU policies for more details.