This new self-paced, PRC-approved, online short course from the University of Georgia and Marketing Research Institute International adds to your skillset by teaching you what you need to know about the mobile market research phenomenon.
In only 10 hours of online, self-directed study, you will:
- Acquire the foundation necessary to conduct successful mobile market research.
- Develop the wherewithal to design and conduct mobile market research that leads to meaningful insights.
- Learn to avoid bad practices that still characterize much of what is currently being done with mobile.
What the course covers
- An overview of mobile market research applications, both qual and quant
- The technologies that underpin and enable mobile market research
- Designing mobile surveys that encourage people to share their opinions, photos, videos, and experiences
- Global mobile market research
- The future of mobile market research
- Privacy and ethical considerations
Updated in 2015 and again in mid-2017, the course is integrated with The Handbook of Mobile Market Research: Tools and Techniques for Market Researchers written by Ray Poynter, Navin Williams, and Sue York.
Enroll and start the course at any time, as long as you complete the full course within 30 days of starting. Graduates receive University of Georgia continuing education units (CEUs) as well as a Recognition of Program Completion from ESOMAR, Insights Association, and the University.
Enroll at any time
See course fees for more details.
$50 —One-Month Extension (Only one extension is granted per participant.)
Prepayment is required to be registered. Prices listed are per person. Prices are subject to change. *Membership/affiliation status will be verified by professional association before payment is processed.
You may cancel your enrollment within the first seven days and receive a refund less a $100 administrative fee, provided that you have not accessed the online course material at all. Written requests for course cancellation or transfer must be sent to email@example.com in ordered to be processed.